TABLE OF CONTENTS
-What type of information does Think Tech Solutions collect
-How is the information collected used
-Does Think Tech share information with third parties
-How to access, update, or delete your information
-Accounts provided to you as part of a school or district license
-Compliance with applicable laws
-Intellectual Property Infringement
-Changes to this policy
What Type of Information Does Think Tech Solutions Collect?
- Information provided to us. When an Educator contracts with Think Tech Solutions to provide a service we may collect or have access to data, which may be provided by the Educator or in some cases the student. We consider Student Data (as defined below) to be strictly confidential and in general we do not use Student Data for any other purpose other than for providing the Services.
- The type of personal information that we collect depends on your account type:
- Educator information:
- In instances where the Educator is an individual, we may collect personal information such as the Educator’s name, email address, payment information, user name and password, and information related to the institution the Educator works for.
- Where the Educator is an intuition (an “Educational Institution”), we may collect information related to such Educational Institution’s employees including names, email addresses, and user name and password information related to such employees. We may also collect payment information from the Educational Institution.
- Student information. We do not intentionally collect and store information concerning students such as student names, identification numbers, passwords, email addresses, or educational level (“Student Data”). Students may provide user names which is readily identifiable only to the Educator. We do not intentionally collect any other personally identifiable information from student users.
- Educator information:
- Educators may use the Services to upload, store, and access lesson plans and lesson plan materials. Educators use of the Services to store Student Data is prohibited. We provide the ability of users to report any material which violates our policy.
- We provide the service to Educators only and therefore do not offer accounts for students. Only Educators or educational institutions that have created licenses have the authority to provide consent on behalf of their students to use the Service. Some aspects of the Service may have interactive features that allow students to enter information that can be subsequently only viewed by their Educator related only to the lessons offered through other Services.
- All of the above referenced information that may be collected will be kept private and will not be shared with any third party. If you are a Parent of educator and believe that a child has provided Think Tech Solutions with personally identifiable information you should notify us immediately at 844-363-2748 so that the information may be deleted from our servers. How is the Information Collected Used?
We use the information collected to:
(i) provide the Services to you; (ii) improve the Services; (iii) to develop new offerings related to the Services; (iv) to promote the safety and security of our users; and (v) to communicate with you. We do not use any information to send marketing communications.
Does Think Tech Solutions Share Information with Third Parties
We may use certain trusted third parties to help us provide the Services (including but not limited to the storage of date, maintenance services, database management, internet analytics, email communication, and payment processing). As a result these third parties may have access to your information solely for the purpose of performing these tasks on our behalf. We use the following service providers: (i) Google Analytics to collect, analyze, and report data usage only with regard to the Site; (ii) Stripe to collect information and process payments for the Services; (iii) Hubspot to communicate with Educators; and (iv) Amazon Web Services to store your information.
We may share information collected from users with their Educator.
In addition, should Think Tech Solutions become involved in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or some form of sale of its assets, your personal information may be transferred or disclosed in connection with such transaction. We will not transfer any data in the event of such transaction until the recipient of the data has committed to substantially similar privacy protections as set forth herein, or we will provide Educators with notice and an opportunity to opt out of the transfer of such information.
Finally, we may release user information if we have a good belief that such release is reasonably necessary to satisfy applicable law, comply with court orders, enforce our terms of service, detect or prevent fraud or protect the rights, property, or safety of our users or the public.
How to Access, Update, or Delete Your Information
You may, at any time, edit your account information by logging into your account and modifying your profile settings. From time to time you should review your account information to determine that it is accurate, complete, and current. If you do not continue to provide us accurate contact information we may not be able to provide you with the notices required by this policy or under applicable law.
If you are a Parent or guardian of a student who uses the Services, please refer all questions and requests regarding your child’s access to the Services to your child’s Educator.
Please contact 844-363-2748 for further information related to the deletion or deactivation of your account and any related personal information.
Accounts Provided to you as Part of a School or District License
If your account was provided to you by an Educational Institution then your account may be managed by such Educational Institution, who may have access to all of your account information including but not limited to all of your presentations and reports. In addition, your educational institution may be able to: (i) change your password, (ii) terminate your access or control of the account, (iii) view information regarding your use of the account, or (iv) access and modify any of the presentations, reports, or other information stored on your account.
All data remains property of and is solely owned and thereby controlled by you by using the Services to submit, upload and/or share content. You are granting us an exclusive, worldwide, royalty free license to use such content. We have the right to reproduce, adopt, modify, translate, publish, publically display and distribute any content you submit, upload, and/or share on or through the Services, solely for the purpose of providing
Compliance with Applicable Laws
Our collection, use, and disclosure of student data is governed by this policy, our terms of service, our agreement with the applicable Educator. In addition, such collection use and disclosure is governed by and designed to meet our responsibilities under the provisions of the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (“FERPA”), the Children’s Online Protection Act (“COPA”), and other laws that may be applicable on a state by state basis. If you have questions related to our collection, use, and disclosure of student data, please contact us at 844-363-2748.
Intellectual Property Infringement
We do not permit the Services to be used in a manner that infringes upon the intellectual property rights of others. We may, without prior notice, and in our sole discretion, remove any content we have reason to believe infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. We reserve the right to remove content or disable the access of users for uploading or sharing content in violation of this policy.
Changes to This Policy
Think Tech Solutions, Inc
3414 Lakewood Drive
North Tonawanda, NY 14120